Is your team spending an extraordinary amount of time producing quotes for your clients? That is where CPQ (configure, price, quote) software comes in, it automates the complex process of quoting and preparing proposals for clients, saving Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and their teams a huge amount of time.
The goal of CPQ software is to make the quoting process as straightforward and efficient as possible.
So, what are the 5 most important features that MSPs are looking for when they are considering CPQ software? We have asked our clients, and this is what they have told us and it is why they love using ITQuoter so much.
- CPQ software should be 100% cloud-based, which allows MSP teams to work anywhere easily and efficiently
- All quotes, estimates and proposals are securely stored in one central location and can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- CPQ software should be designed specifically for MSPs and VARs
- Managed Service Providers and Value Added Resellers have very specific needs when it comes to pricing and quoting. The most effective CPQ software is designed to meet their particular requirements.
- CPQ software development should be driven by the ever-changing needs of MSPs
- With all the new developments in technology, you would reasonably expect that CPQ software would evolve to meet the latest MSP needs. Too often, we are told, that is not the case. Your preferred CPQ software should be in constant development, adding new features and reshaping others as MSP requirements change.
- CPQ software should make it easy to combine and compare products from multiple suppliers
- MSPs typically deal with a wide range of suppliers, each with their own product terminology and specifications. Your CPQ software should have the ability to simplify and combine product classifications so that you can more effectively compare and quote products from multiple suppliers.
- CPQ software should help MSPs be more productive and more profitable
- Any CPQ software that you use should help your MSP operate more effectively, making it easy for you to process supplier information, consolidate customer data, send out comprehensive quotations and receive electronic approvals.
ITQuoter has been trusted by MSPs for 20 years and ticks all these boxes and more. If you are looking for a CPQ solution or you feel that your existing software doesn’t measure up then we would love to show you how ITQuoter works. Book a demo here.