We're here to help
- Yes. All transactions are PCI Compliant and are SSL Encrypted.
- No credit card details are kept or stored in any of our systems.
- We have two payment options for ITQuoter licence fees; either Monthly Billing via credit card or Annual Up-Front. We also accept direct debit / funds transfer by special arrangement.
- At this stage we only accept Visa and Master Card. No fees apply.
- Transactions can be made in the following currencies; Australia Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros and South African Rand.
- Your monthly fee will be fixed to a currency that will not be affected by swings on the global markets.
- There are no additional fees for paying in a foreign currency.
- ITQuoter is deployed in a multi-tenancy environment like the vast majority of cloud applications.
- There is an option to have a single tenancy deployment and your own staging, UAT servers for an additional upfront and ongoing monthly fee.
Yes. ITQuoter requires multi-factor authentication for all user logins. Your password uses a one-way 2048 bit hashing algorithm that can’t be reversed.
- Yes. Our API is a REST Service using Oauth 2.0.
- Most modules are exposed, and we provide integration support as a service.
- Yes. Your customer, quote and order data can be exported to a CSV file. There are system security settings that prevent certain user types from performing this function to protect your valuable customer data.
- it is designed to help MSPs and VARs win more deals, more quickly
- it has an intuitive interface so that you can create quotes quickly and easily
- it provides good-looking, easy-to-understand proposals, quotes and estimates
- it combines products from multiple suppliers into consistent, aggregated listings to make it easier for you to compare like with like, and for your customers to understand
- it can be configured to be consistent with your existing corporate formats
- it is 100% cloud-based so it is accessible from anywhere, even mobile devices
- it includes the facility for electronic approvals of quotes and proposals